Family: *insults my weight*
Family: *insults my interests*
Family: *insults my friends*
Family: *insults my music*
Family: *judges me constantly*
Family: you’re being so rude why aren’t you spending time with us
*walks up to newborn baby* haha fuckin virgin
The truth hurts, darling. The friends everyone warned you about, were never your friends. The boy you thought could hold the stars and touch the moon, couldn’t. Life is black and white darling. If you’re seeing grey, it’s only the fake linings between the real thing. Just because the truth hurts, doesn’t mean there’s no antibiotic. Just make sure your antibiotic lies within you.
Hey guys.. I’m down here on vacation for a week and I have NO idea how to watch PLL! I missed 5x09 and I would really love some help on what website I can go on to watch it! I go on m3tv.ca at home (I live in Canada) but I don’t know what to watch it on here!! Thanks!!:)
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
Nobody drinks a bottle of vodka for fun, and that’s a damn fact.
A man came to our class once,
he claimed to be a fair judge
with daughters he loved.
He asked a question to the class:
“When should a minor be tried
as an adult?”
and students began raising their hand
he wrote it up on the board.
he wrote it up on the board.
I said, “Rape”
and he paused, he asked
“You mean violent rape?”
“no I mean rape.
It is all the same.”
he looked to a boy
who said “rape only if
he used a weapon and
and I said, “rape is rape,
whether his weapon is a knife,
drugs, or guilt. She said no.”
he shook his head,
“Violent rape” on the board
I never understood,
because you can kill somebody
quietly and peacefully with drugs,
or with guns and knives or cars;
but nobody cares if the murder was “violent”
it was still murder.